FGV Prodata Systems Sdn. Bhd.
FGV Prodata Systems Sdn Bhd is an Information & Communication Technology (ICT) service provider specializing in bringing together end-to-end components of ICT into an efficient and cohesive system.
Continuously embarking on new and emerging technologies such as Big Data and Cloud Computing, FGV Prodata ensures the topmost result in developing, providing and problem-solving as it delves into major endeavours that require ICT related expertise and components from developing entire IT systems and infrastructure to building an IT lab or constructing telecommunications tower as well as providing the cyber-physical systems and systems that can connect the digital world with biological systems like humans through the internet.
FGV Prodata keeps moving forward and continuously step abroad to offer new technologies of IR 4.0 starting with Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, and Internet of Things services.
From then on, the company will offer more trending technologies such as Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Augmented/Virtual Reality services to enhance the expertise that we already have and help you to expand your business and together we will make humans as a part of technology.
To Spread the Power of Technology
To Enhance Values to Our Customers' Business by Providing Innovative & Exclusive IT Solutions & Services
Care and continuously nurture our talents
Anticipate change and actively court new ideas to seize new ideas
Understand customer needs and committed to deliver superior value
Integrity defines who we are and how we behave
Strive for the best result with a 'CAN-DO' attitude and maximizing group strength
Shareholders & Capital
IMS Policy Statement
FGV PRODATA is committed in providing quality services that will satisfy customer's and stakeholder’s needs and requirements by ensuring the ICT services meet the agreed service level, maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability/accessibility (CIA) of the critical information, processing facilities, and services. We shall manage, protect and ensure that the ICT services continue to be available during the crisis. We shall endeavour to create a resilient organization that considers all business risk by establishing a risk-based decision-making process. Get it right means all deliverables comply with the planning and regulatory requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
To fulfil this commitment, FGV PRODATA has acquired and maintained an Integrated Management System complying to Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015, Information Security Management System (ISMS) ISO/IEC 27001:2013, IT Service Management System (IT SMS) ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2018 and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) ISO 22301:2019.
FGV PRODATA shall ensure the following :
- Continually measure service quality, delivery and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop our services range in line with trending technologies and business environment.
- Provide a fast response in the provisioning of services and handling of customer’s inquiries.
- Ensure awareness and involvement of personnel throughout the organization in achieving these objectives.
- Develops and maintain a highly committed and competent team of professionals to ensure services quality, security and business continuity.
This policy is applicable to all PRODATA personnel, associates and business partners to ensure overall customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Personal Data Protection Act
As an IT service provider, FGV Prodata have to deal with the collection, processing, and transfer of personal data in their day-to-day operations, making them data users under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). As such, it is essential for the company to acquire the PDPA certificate and comply with the Act.
With the certificate FGV PRODATA shall ensure the following :
- Consent: FGV Prodata must obtain explicit consent from individuals before collecting, processing, or disclosing their personal data. Consent should be informed, freely given, and specific to the purposes for which the data is collected.
- Notice and Choice: FGV Prodata is required to provide individuals with clear and concise notices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal data. Individuals should also be given the option to choose whether their data can be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Data Transfer: If personal data is transferred outside of Malaysia, FGV Prodata must ensure that the receiving country has a level of data protection that is comparable to Malaysia’s PDPA, or obtain consent from the individuals before transferring their data.
- Security Measures: FGV Prodata is required to implement appropriate security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Rights of Individuals: Individuals have the right to access, correct, and withdraw their consent to the collection and use of their personal data. FGV Prodata is required to respond to such requests in a timely manner.
- Compliance and Penalties: FGV Prodata must comply with the PDPA, and failure to do so can result in fines, penalties, and other legal consequences.
Here is the link to the certificate for your viewing pleasure.